TERRIFIC HEADLINES – ‘BUILDING A GREATER NIGERIA’
WE ARE ALSO ON THE FOLLOWING CHANNELS
- Terrific Headlines – Building A Greater Nigeria (FACEBOOK)
- Building A Greater Nigeria (FACEBOOOK GROUP)
- Bulk Emails & SMS
TERRIFIC HEADLINES features highly educative, entertaining and insightful issues and events. We appreciate our numerous readers, well-wishers and followers for your sustained interest. We most respectfully implore intending contributors to kindly let us operate within the bounds of decency by not using derogatory statements, or forwarding issues that could threaten national stability and cohesion, and libelous words; but utilize the option of superior arguments, which is one of the hallmarks of democracy. We would appreciate readers respecting our policy of neutrality and non-partisanship. We thank you for your understanding.
WHAT WE STAND FOR: Promote the emergence of a TRULY GREATER NIGERIA by promoting the following:
- Lift the spirit of Nigerians to higher levels of excellent and patriotic performances in the collective effort to construct a Greater Nigeria
- Promote Matters that are in public and national interest, particularly Good Governance
- Promote Accountability, Transparency and Democratic Ideals
- Promote Smooth & Peaceful Electoral Contests.
- Promote Economic Development and Public/Private Sector collaboration for Development, and particularly preference for home-made products
- Discourage perpetration of social and criminal vices like Illegal Migration& Human Trafficking.
- Encourage Nigerians in the Diaspora to be further involved and contribute more to national development
- Market Nigeria to the international community as the foremost investments destination in Africa
We will identify and promote conscientious commentators, creative counsellors, and sincere intellectual advocates of change. However, we shall not entertain the following:
- Hate speeches & pronouncements
- Issues that could threaten national stability and cohesion
- Venomous actions and pronouncements
- Libelous statements and publications
WE ARE GUIDED BY THE FOLLOWING:
- Governance is also one of the hardest of tasks; hence the need to avoid hasty and ill-informed commentaries
- We will entertain only issue-based discussions based on merit, patriotism, fair play and justice
- Our efforts are chiefly directed at influencing the citizenry for improvements and better standards of living and conducts, through sensitization and advocacy activities
- We refuse to accept the notion that commentators should be free to employ demeaning statements
- Well-meaning people must act responsibly and subscribe to the style of advancing superior arguments, which is a virtue of democracy
WE PROMISE THAT: Our publications would be in good faith, and for future generations, in recognition of virtues and values that are worth reading and recording for posterity. Therefore, we shall sensitize Nigerians on their rights, privileges and obligations and to also the citizenry embrace the following:
- Care more about democracy, elect only credible candidates & influence Good Governance
- Encourage Nigerians to shun ostentatious lifestyles
- Encourage Nigerians to engage in philanthropy
- Providing feedback between the government and the governed.
We welcome publishable reactions and opinions, strictly confined to our operational code. These could be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE KEEP ON LOVING TERRIFIC HEADLINES