TERRIFIC HEADLINES — REBRANDING TO SERVE YOU BETTER
TERRIFIC HEADLINES is a non-partisan, non-political organization that operates purely as a professional and ethically responsible information outfit; with associated online communication channels with wide global reach. Our Blog automatically translates posts into Yoruba, Hausa & Igbo and foreign languages, mainly — French, German, Arabic, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, & Italian
For the past 24 months, TERRIFIC HEADLINES has reached you with very interesting publications at no cost. We have been solely responsible for operating this network. In order to serve our loyal readers better, we have rebranded our services on our communication channels with wide reach. The Blog automatically translates posts into local and foreign languages.
More importantly, we provide services, guided by ethical standards and best global practices.
- We provide interactive platforms for sharing opinions, interactions and ideas for the common good.
- Our services are in the areas of policy development and mass media activities to influence attitudinal changes
- The need to promote socio-economic and political development and linkages with the international community
- We influence the citizenry for improvements and better standards of living and conducts, through sensitization and advocacy
- Provide a platform for interaction among public and private sector operatives for economic development
- Encourage accountability, transparency and other ingredients of good governance.
WE ENSURE THAT: Our publications that are of international standards are always in good faith, and for future generations, in recognition of virtues and values that are worth reading and recording for posterity.
OUR MOBILE APP: As: a first step, we request that you download TERRIFIC HEADLINES MOBILE APP to enable you continue to enjoy seamless services at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.adeterrific&pcampaignid=MKT-Other-global-all-co-prtnr-py-PartBadge-Mar2515-1 Please do so IMMEDIATELY to enjoy seamless services.
TERRIFIC INVESTMENT & CONSULTING LTD — INCORPORATING TERRIFIC HEADLINES – ‘BUILDING A GREATER NIGERIA’
OUR SERVICES: WHAT WE OFFER: We offer our services in the area of policy development, mass media, and the following:
- Reputation management, advertising, marketing, as thinkers, writers, publishers, and consultants in diverse fields
- Book publishing, investment promotion, travel advisory services and government affairs
- Professional trainings and conferences
- WE ENSURE THAT: Our publications and services are of international standards and are always in good faith, and for future generations, in recognition of virtues and values that are worth reading and recording for posterity.
OUR OPERATIONAL POLICIES: TERRIFIC HEADLINES is an online information medium that features highly educative, entertaining and insightful issues and events. We operate as a nonpolitical organization, and are therefore, conscious of our responsibility of ensuring fairness, justice and ethical standards. We identify and promote conscientious commentators & creative counselors of development generally.
WE OWN AND OPERATE THE FOLLOWING INTERACTIVE COMMUNICATION CHANNELS:
www.couplesofvirtuesandvalues.com, – Event Website
www.terrificinvestment.com, — E-Commerce
FACEBOOK: Terrific Headlines – Building A Greater Nigeria (Group)
FACEBOOK: BUILDING A GREATER NIGERIA (Group)
FACEBOOK: FEMI ADELEGAN
REACH: We are read in all parts of the world, particularly in Nigerian and African Diaspora. We also regulate our coverage areas as may be dictated by our CLIENTS. Specifically, we target locations with large concentration of Nigerians locally and abroad. We also target West African nations, Africa & African Diaspora; and the rest of the world.
AUDIENCE: Our target audience has been strategically designed to drive traffic to our sites, in recognition of the fact that our posts treat contemporary issues, in particular, global socio-economic and political development. Specifically, we target all segments of the society through our posts; but with particular reference to the working class, elite and political classes, students of tertiary institutions and other segments that constitute the largest percentage of people interested in various activities, products and services
ADVANTAGES: Our social media channels are read all over the world because we publish information that attract readers. We are able to disclose that our audience runs into millions of people because of the multiplier effects of our posts/information fed into communicative channels that are linked to other social media networks. We need not over-emphasize the reverberating effect through multiple sharing of messages by our readers.
SPECIAL FEATURES: Automatic translation of contents and advertisements into the following languages: Yoruba, Igbo & Hausa
Automatic translations into: English, Chinese, French, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Arabic & Spanish languages
OUR PUBLICATIONS – WE ENSURE THAT: Our publications that are of international standards are always in good faith, and for future generations, in recognition of virtues and values that are worth reading and recording for posterity. Therefore, we work on the following:
- Promote Participation in the economic development of Nigeria;
- Influence Good Governance
- Promote economic and general development
WE ARE GUIDED BY THE FOLLOWING:
- The need to promote socio-economic and political development
- Linkages with the international community
- Our efforts are chiefly directed at influencing the citizenry for improvements and better standards of living and conducts, through sensitization and advocacy activities
- Provide a platform of interaction among public and private sector operatives for economic development
- Encourage accountability, transparency and other ingredients of good governance.
WE PROMOTE SOCIO- ECONOMIC & POLITICAL DEVELOPMENT: We feature series of educative, entertaining and socio-political and economic developments directed at inviting attention and influencing positive developments through our channels:
- Market Nigeria to the international community as the foremost investments destination in Africa
Promote Trade & Investment, particularly home made products
- Promote Human Capital Development through Creativity, Innovation, Job Creation & Social Investments
- Promoting Good Governance & Leadership; Accountability & transparency
- Discourage perpetration of social and criminal vices and contribute more to national development
- Promote Security Consciousness
SPECIAL /INTERVENTIONS: We source for advertisements and other forms of collaboration with Government Agencies, Private Sector Organizations, reputable organizations locally and outside Nigeria and Donor Agencies wishing to support any of our objectives.
BRANDING ON OUR COMMUNICATION CHANNELS
ADVANTAGES OF PATRONIZING/PARTNERING WITH OUR ORGANIZATION:
- We have the requisite experience and are relevantly exposed. We also have a very wide reach and are reaching the Nigerian Diaspora, the African Diaspora, prospective investors, and all parts of the world in different languages.
- We claim that we are able to project information better than several Private & Public owned organizations because we have the contents that attract huge crowd to our communicative channels;
- We target the right audience
- WIDE LINKS: We have very wide links/associates in different parts of the world, particularly in the African Diaspora.
- OUR REACH: We are read in all parts of the world.
- INTERVENTIONS: We engage the citizenry more and get them to contribute more meaningfully and patriotically to national and international development. Our social intervention campaign strategies suggest preventive, rather than reactive strategies. Our plan takes cognizance of the fact that organizations in the public and private sectors have their websites that people could visit. However, people, by nature would prefer to visit those sites only for the purpose of seeking for contracts and employment. On our part, we have very interesting packages that attract a huge audience to our channels daily.
FINANCIAL IMPLICATION – IT IS COST WISE TO ENGAGE US
Going by the traffic of visitors to our website and the relatively cheap charges in relation to advertisements in the conventional media, we wish to state that our offer is very reasonable. Your organization will be advertising for 365 days for the amount we are charging. Our own cost is moderate, reasonable and negotiable. Our very wide reach on a global scale, huge traffic on our communications channels and interpretation into foreign languages are very clear advantages.
RETURN ON INVESTMENT: We are sure of commensurate rewards for sponsorships/collaboration/support through publicity/branding and public relations activities as provided on our channels.
COMPETENCIES: We are relevantly exposed and experienced. We are committed to the provision of formidable, excellent, highly competitive and functional professional services. These include collaborative linkages with willing investors seeking participation in the economic development of Nigeria, and foreign nations seeking investors in Nigeria. We also act as advisers/agents of ambitious organizations that are poised to shoot into prominence and break new grounds.
OUR TEAM LEADER/CEO
We have a formidable team of highly skilled professionals who are relevantly experienced and exposed. The President/CEO, Femi Adelegan, has rich practical and theoretical experiences in projects management, investments facilitation and trade promotions. Femi Adelegan is a time-tested bureaucrat and information manager, whose technocratic instincts kept him within the precincts of political power for several years. For most of the 1990s through the turn of the millennium, (1994-2000) Adelegan, a publicist, public administrator and writer, walked around the corridors of power as an image manager and spokesman to four consecutive governors of Osun State, Nigeria. He also previously served (2003-2010) as Chief Private Secretary/Special Adviser on Policies, Programmes and Plans Implementation to the governor of Osun State, Nigeria. In this capacity, he headed the Governor’s Desk and managed government’s trade promotion and investment desk; and was responsible for Diaspora relations. At various times, (2008-2012) Femi Adelegan served as a member of Nigerian Government’s Official Delegations to the General Conference and Executive Board Sessions of UNESCO in France, and was on Nigerian Presidential Delegations to the United States, Peoples Republic of China, Vietnam (2006) and the G-20 summit in Canada(2010). He also attended the 41st Session of the United Nations General Assembly held in New York, United States. Femi Adelegan has visited all parts of the world.