TERRIFIC HEADLINES is a non-partisan, non-political organization that operates purely as a professional and ethically responsible information outfit; with associate online communication channels with wide global reach.
WE ENSURE THAT: Our publications that are of international standards are always in good faith, and for future generations, in recognition of virtues and values that are worth reading and recording for posterity.
OUR EXPERTISE: We are Thinkers, Writers, Authors, Publishers, Strategic Planners, Reputation Managers, Investment Promoters, & Government Affairs Specialists. Members of our team have demonstrable experiences in diverse fields and have been able to acquire a rich blend of knowledge and maturity.
WHAT WE OFFER: We offer our services in the area of policy development, mass media, and the following: Reputation management, advertising, marketing, as thinkers, writers, publishers, and consultants in diverse fields including Book publishing, investment promotion, travel advisory services and government affairs.
INTERVENTIONS: We feature highly educative, entertaining, and insightful reports on people, issues, and events. We offer Reliable, Efficient, Proactive, Effective & Very Professional Services. We engage the citizenry more and get them to contribute more meaningfully and patriotically to national and international development. Our social intervention campaign strategies suggest preventive, rather than reactive strategies. Our plan takes cognizance of the fact that organizations in the public and private sectors have their websites that people could visit. However, people, by nature would prefer to visit those sites only for the purpose of seeking contracts and employment. On our part, we have very interesting packages that attract a huge audience to our channels daily
- REACH: We are read in all parts of the world, particularly in Nigerian and African Diaspora. We also regulate our coverage as may be dictated by our CLIENTS.
- AUDIENCE: Specifically, we target locations with a large concentration of Nigerians locally and abroad. We also target West African nations, Africa nations & African Diaspora; and the rest of the world.
REPUTATION MANAGEMENT, ADVOCACY & MARKETING: TERRIFIC HEADLINES and associate channels of communication reach you with very interesting publications. We have been solely responsible for operating this network. In order to serve our loyal readers better, we have rebranded our services on our communication channels with a wide reach.
BRANDING: We design and recommend brand strategies through specialized communication strategies. We research into alternatives and best global practices that give an edge to products and services.
WE PROMOTE SOCIO-ECONOMIC & POLITICAL DEVELOPMENT: We feature a series of educative, entertaining and socio-political and economic developments directed at inviting attention and influencing positive developments through our channels to the following:
- Promote good governance, democracy, & national development,
- Global solidarity and cooperation
- Promote peace and activities that discourage insecurity and all forms of violence and conflicts
- Promote Trade & Investment, particularly NIGERIA MADE PRODUCTS & SERVICES
We engage the citizenry to get them to contribute more meaningfully and patriotically to national and international development. Our social intervention campaign strategies suggest preventive, rather than reactive strategies. We have very interesting packages that attract a huge audience to our channels daily.
FINANCIAL IMPLICATION – IT IS COST WISE TO ENGAGE US: Our rates are very reasonable and highly competitive in relation to the number of channels we operate and the right audience.
SPECIAL FEATURES: Automatic translation of contents and advertisements into the following languages: Yoruba, Igbo & Hausa
FOREIGN LANGUAGES: Automatic translations into several foreign languages particularly English, Chinese, French, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Arabic, Swahili languages & many more foreign languages.
WE OWN AND OPERATE THE FOLLOWING INTERACTIVE COMMUNICATION CHANNELS:
- www.terrificheadlines.com, — News & Information
- couplesofvirtuesandvalues.com, – Advocacy & Event Website
- terrificinvestment.com, — E-Commerce
- shop.terrificinvestment.com, – E-Commerce
- INSTAGRAM, LinkedIn, Twitter, Telegraph, Channel etc:
- FACEBOOK: Terrific Headlines – Building A Greater Nigeria (Group)
- FACEBOOK: BUILDING A GREATER NIGERIA (Group)
- FACEBOOK: TERRIFIC INVESTMENT & CONSULTING
- Bulk Email:
- COLLABORATION/SPONSORSHIPS/PARTNERSHIPS: RETURN ON INVESTMENT is guaranteed. We are sure of commensurate rewards for sponsorships/collaboration/support through publicity/branding and public relations activities as provided on our channels.
- COMPETENCIES: We are relevantly exposed and experienced. We are committed to the provision of formidable, excellent, highly competitive, and functional professional services. These include collaborative linkages with willing investors seeking participation in the economic development of Nigeria, and foreign nations seeking investors in Nigeria. We also act as advisers/agents of ambitious organizations that are poised to shoot into prominence and break new grounds
Below, download Terrific Headlines Mobile App for seamless services
OUR TEAM LEADER/CEO: We have a formidable team of highly skilled professionals who are relevantly experienced and exposed. The President/CEO, Femi Adelegan is a time-tested bureaucrat and information manager, whose technocratic instincts kept him within the precincts of political power for several years. For most of the 1990s through the turn of the millennium, (1994-2000) Adelegan, a publicist, public administrator, and writer walked around the corridors of power as an image manager and spokesman to four consecutive governors of Osun State, Nigeria. He also previously served (2003-2010) as Chief Private Secretary/Special Adviser on Policies, Programmes and Plans Implementation to the governor of Osun State, Nigeria.
In this capacity, he headed the Governor’s Desk and supervised government’s trade promotion and investment desk; and was also responsible for Diaspora relations. At various times, (2008-2012) Femi Adelegan served as a member of Nigerian Government’s Official Delegations to the General Conference and Executive Board Sessions of UNESCO in France and was on the Nigerian Presidential Delegations to the United States, Peoples Republic of China, Vietnam (2006) and the G-20 summit in Canada (2010). He also attended the 41st Session of the United Nations General Assembly held in New York, United States.
An advocate of good governance, Adelegan’s major book publications on good governance include the following: has visited all parts of the world.
- GOVERNANCE: An Insider’s Reflections on the Nigerian Polity
- AFRICA: The Game Changers & Dynamics of Power
- Techniques of Information Management in Governance
- Useful Guides for Foreign Travels, Border Posts & Immigration Matters
- The Press Secretary
- NIGERIA’s LEADING LIGHTS OF THE GOSPEL — Revolutionaries in Worldwide Christianity.