TERRIFIC HEADLINES came into existence four (4) years ago as an independent organization committed to professionalism and an ethically responsible information outfit. Accordingly, we realize that we carry on our shoulders a huge burden of striving for objectivity and impartiality. We do bear in mind the fact that we must act as a socially responsible outfit mandated by our house style to satisfy all segments of the populace that we serve all over the world.
In doing so, it is important for us to engage in activities that would sustain us and enable us reevaluate our operations periodically with a view to improving on them and also satisfy our readers and clients. In going fully commercial, we assure that we shall, by the grace of God maintain our stance on neutrality, professionalism, and the social responsibility demanded of gatekeepers and watchdogs of the society.
OPERATING WITHIN THE BOUNDS OF DECENCY
We cherish peace and peaceful conducts and, therefore, have refrained from publishing compilations that could, as much and practicable disrupt public peace. As much as possible, we have promoted issues that could entrench an enduring democratic culture, cooperation, and collaboration for development, even globally, as well as encourage our readers to embrace good governance and the tenets of democracy.
OPINIONS: We resolved that we will no longer post news stories as adopted when we commenced operations four years ago. Instead, we shall focus on publishing news magazines containing opinions that could promote peace and development. TERRIFIC HEADLINES features highly educative, entertaining and insightful issues and events. We appreciate our numerous readers, well-wishers and followers for your sustained interest.
We most respectfully implore intending contributors to kindly let us operate within the bounds of decency by not using derogatory statements, or forwarding opinions that could threaten national stability and cohesion, and libellous statements. We believe in utilizing the option of superior arguments to convey opinions, a feature hallmark of democracy. We would appreciate readers respecting our policy of neutrality and non-partisanship.
THE COMMERCIAL ASPECT OF OUR OPERATIONS: Because we are not funded or supported by any individual or organization, we reserve the right to commercialize our operations in order to keep us afloat, while also striving to maintain our neutrality and independence. We are particular about improving the economy of Nigeria through Nigeria Made Products & Services policy and involvement of Nigerians in Diaspora in the development of the economy.
NIGERIA HAS A HUGE MARKET: Developing the agriculture sub-sector of the country’s economy is a potent way to adjust and transform the Nigerian society. Beyond this, global agriculture itself is undergoing transformation. Population growth and changing consumption habits have started to drive up demand for food in multiple varieties. By year 2050, the world population will reach nine (9) billion. That means additional two billion people would require food in 35 years’ time, compared to now. Hence the need for the three tiers of Government, and particularly the private sector, to pay particular attention to encouraging local economic activities, particularly Made in Nigeria products and services, and utilization of raw materials.
NIGERIA’S IMMENSE POTENTIALS: The economy of Nigeria is undoubtedly the engine of the economy of West Africa, and even beyond. Nigeria is strategically located and well positioned to serve as a hub of economic activities for West-Africa and even beyond.
One of the services we provide is investment promotion. An array of resource-based investment opportunities exists in Nigeria. A critical review of the present economic situation indicates the need to strengthen the small and medium enterprises.Given the demands of a fluid and dynamic world, we support the implementation of clear and coherent policy designed to foster economic growth within a relatively short period. We promote interventions in Made in Nigeria policy on products and services.
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA:
We welcome governments at the three tiers, political parties, politicians, organizations and others wishing to push their information across to the public through interview or prepared information and statements to purchase space on TERRIFIC HEADLINES. This will be allotted to these organizations who shall be given the rights to publish, within the ambit of the law, information they wish to sell to the public through our eleven (11) communication channels. It is our responsibility to vet such information before they are published and release them massively as may be arranged.
Promote the emergence of a TRULY GREATER NIGERIA by attending to the following:
- Lift the spirit of Nigerians to higher levels of excellent and patriotic performances in the collective effort to construct a Greater Nigeria
- Promote Matters that are in public and national interest, particularly good governance
- Promote Accountability, Transparency and Democratic Ideals
- Promote Smooth & Peaceful Electoral Contests.
- Promote Economic Development and Public/Private Sector collaboration for Development, and particularly preference for home-made products
- Discourage perpetration of social and criminal vices
- Encourage Nigerians in the Diaspora to be further involved and contribute more to national development
- Market Nigeria to the international community as the foremost investments destination in Africa
- We will identify and promote conscientious commentators, creative counsellors, and sincere intellectual advocates of change. However, we shall not entertain the following:
- Hate speeches & pronouncements
- Issues that could threaten national stability and cohesion
- Venomous actions and pronouncements
- Libellous statements and publications
WE ARE GUIDED BY THE FOLLOWING:
- We entertain only issue-based discussions based on merit, patriotism, fair play and justice
- Our efforts are chiefly directed at influencing the citizenry for improvements and better standards of living and conducts, through sensitization and advocacy activities
- Well-meaning people must act responsibly and subscribe to the style of advancing superior arguments, which is a virtue of democracy
WE PROMISE THAT: Our publications would be in good faith, and for future generations, in recognition of virtues and values that are worth reading and recording for posterity. Therefore, we shall sensitize Nigerians on their rights, privileges and obligations and to also the citizenry embrace the following:
- Care more about democracy, elect only credible candidates &; influence Good Governance
- Encourage Nigerians to shun ostentatious lifestyles
- Encourage Nigerians to engage in philanthropy
- Providing feedback between the government and the governed
We welcome publishable reactions and opinions, strictly confined to our operational code. These could be forwarded to email@example.com.
PLEASE KEEP ON LOVING TERRIFIC HEADLINES DOWNLOAD TERRIFIC HEADLINES APP AT: TERRIFIC HEADLINES MOBILE APP ON GOOGLE PLAY to enable you enjoy seamless services at:
This service is FREE. TERRIFIC HEADLINES