LIMITLESS OPPORTUNITIES: NIGERIA boasts of the highest pool of highly educated and trained manpower in Africa, in addition to its large population which offers the largest market for investors in Africa. Poor management of the almost limitless and vast human and material resources available over the years has been identified as the bane of Nigeria since independence. From a steadily growing economy sustained by agriculture over four decades ago, the revenue accruing to the nation grew rather steeply, giving rise to the phenomenon of over-reliance on crude oil for economic development.
USING NIGERIA MADE PRODUCTS & SERVICES WILL CORRECT THE IMBALANCE IN THE NATIONAL ECONOMY THROUGH LOCAL INVESTMENTS & EXPORTS. It will also:
- Boost the economy
- Correct imbalance in the economy
- Source of encouragement for producers of locally made items
- Encourage State and local governments to join the campaign
- Evidently, there is a great need for governments at all levels to show serious commitment to providing the necessary and required enabling environment for the full exploitation of the potentials of the various sub-sectors of the national economy.
POSITIVE EFFECTS OF USING NIGERIA MADE PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- The standard of living will improve drastically
- Reduce dependence on oil revenue for survival.
- More money will circulate, improving standard of living
- Encourage the production of cash crops that yield huge foreign exchange like palm oil, cashew, cocoa, soya beans, rubber, rice, petrochemical, leather, ginger, cotton, and Shea butter.
- Bring buyers and sellers together
- Increased awareness
- Creation of jobs and employment opportunities
- For more information, please contact the Commodities & Products Inspectorate Department of the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade & Investment, Old Federal Secretariat, Abuja